The organizing committee of the 12th Meeting Endourology and Minimally Invasive Surgery invites participants to submit their abstracts for presentation till 10th April 2022 through the online abstract submission form.
Endoscopic diagnosis and treatment of upper urinary tract pathologies:
- Ureteral and UPJ strictures
- Upper urinary tract transitional cell carcinoma
Endoscopic diagnosis and treatment of lower urinary tract pathologies:
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Prostatic carcinoma
- Bladder carcinoma
- Urethral strictures
- Urinary incontinence
Inovations and new surgical techniques, “tips and tricks”
Abstract submission procedure for the Online Poster and Video corner:
- All abstracts should be submitted in electronic format through the meeting’s website in English
- The format of the abstract should be as follows: no longer than 300 words with the following sections: introduction, objective, material and methods, results, conclusion.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee
- Corresponding authors will be notified if their abstract has been accepted only by e-mail
- Accepted abstracts will be published in a supplementary issue of journal “Endourology and Minimally Invasive Surgery”
- The authors are responsible for ensuring the authenticity of all data presented in their abstracts
- Submitted abstracts will be reviewed with the understanding that they have not been published previously in print or electronic format
- If an author wishes to withdraw a submitted abstract, a written request should be sent to the Organizing committee on
- Accepted posters will be uploaded in pdf. format at the Poster’s corner on the meeting’s website.
Deadline for abstract submission is 10th April 2022.
In order to participate in the online conference on 29-30 April, You have to make registration to the event on
The form below (abstracts submission) does not automatically register You to the event.